Greek American girl Kiki Vagianos began her blog The Greek Vegan as a way of writing down all of the recipes, cooking techniques, shopping tips and tricks that her father carries around in his head as well as meals that she enjoyed since childhood.
The blog soon became a way for Kiki to connect and share with her father and they call each other at all hours to discuss, tweak, review recipes and ingredients, as well as to reminisce about loved ones now gone, childhood memories, family folklore and past vacations to Greece.
Collecting family recipes may not seem like a terribly difficult undertaking unless you understand Greek cooking. For American cooks, following authentic, traditional Greek recipes can be a bit like falling down the rabbit hole. There are few exact measurements, cooking times/temperatures as these details are often left out or are lost in translation.
So, to tease the treasure trove of delicious Greek vegan recipes from her father has been no small feat, but the blog has become a labor of love for Kiki.
In an exciting new venture, Kiki has just brought out The Greek Vegan Calendar Cookbook which can be ordered from her blog. The calendar includes 25 gorgeous, glossy, full color pages of the top 12 most popular recipes on The Greek Vegan with a different food photo and recipe every month, all on a durable easel-back perfect to display anywhere!
You can follow The Greek Vegan on various social networking sites including:
You can order your Greek Vegan Calendar Cookbook here!
Your CALENDAR COOKBOOK includes 25 gorgeous, glossy, full color pages of the top 12 most popular recipes on The Greek Vegan with a different food photo and recipe every month, all on a durable easel-back perfect to display anywhere!
- top 12 most popular recipes on The Greek Vegan – all your favorites in one convenient place
- gorgeous, glossy food photo and calendar each month PLUS that month’s recipe on the back
- perfect for your kitchen counter or office desk to help remind you just how easy it is to have delicious Greek vegan meals all year round!
- heavy laminate pages, thick cardboard backing and coil binding all durable enough to last the whole year and beyond.
- beautiful and practical gift for family and friends too! Share the Greek vegan love ❤ And if you’re short on time, we can gift wrap it for you – just let us know!
- recycle calendar as permanent-use cookbook when the year is over – just fold the easel-back down flat and pop the cookbook into a handy kitchen drawer or cookbook shelf
- BONUS each month’s pic and recipe have a QR code for you to scan with your smartphone/tablet taking you directly to the corresponding original blog post. Quick and easy reference to all the additional tips and tricks for that recipe!
And because we hate surprise shipping costs as much as you – flat rate shipping 1-3 business days anywhere in US for only 5.00!